Tuesday, May 9, 2017

iSpy at the Otis Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show 2017

Remember the fluevog print dress?
Here it is at the Step-and-Repeat:
[David Crotty/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images] 
While David shot me, I sketched him:
This year I went to the afternoon rehearsal, then lurked with the photographers and sketched.
I think I drew 26 sketches!

Later on, I was captured by an Otis photographer posing with photographer Kai He:
His sketch turned out a bit more abstract:
Um, VERY abstract! He just wouldn't stand still!

One of the highlights of the evening was getting a selfie with my Otis classmate Chris Chang.
Chris designs the line Poesia in Shanghai, she mentored one of the Senior Class projects.
I hadn't seen her since we graduated umpteen years ago.
(A sketch of Chris and photos of the student work later).

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday