Sunday, January 29, 2017

Don't Tread On Me Bathmat

Society6 has yet another new printed product: Bathmats!
And look, they're on sale!

This particular sale is 20% off EVERYTHING with FREE international shipping.
It runs until midnight tonight (1/29), PST.

If you didn't want a bathmat (I know, it's a weird graphic for a bathmat),
there will be another, bigger sale on Wednesday, 2/1:
40% Off + Free Worldwide Shipping on Select Products:

  • Phone Cases
  • Clear Cases
  • Laptop Sleeves
  • T-shirts
  • Leggings
  • Pouches
  • Totes
  • all Mugs
  • Cards
  • Notebooks

Starts: Wednesday, 2/1 at 12:00am PT
Ends: Wednesday, 2/1 at 11:59pm PT

If you would like YOUR sketch on one of those sale items, let me know ASAP so that I can upload it before Wednesday night.

Ruth wore a purple tee with her sketch to my Fashion Rainbow reception in December.
So meta.
I'm wearing my 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target scarf that I made into a tunic.

But that's not all! 

[do I sound like a late night "As Seen on TV" ad?]

To further complicate your shopping choices, I've also created a shop on Redbubble*.
There are an interesting variety of things you can get printed with my imagery, SCARVES particularly drew my attention. I've been wanting to print on scarves for many years.
$35!! I'm getting one and will report back on the quality.
Happy shopping! I get small commissions from Society6 and Redbubble and I thank you for your patronage.
One drawback from these services is that I'm not told who my collectors are. If you've purchased something of mine, do shoot a photo and share it on IG, FB, or Twitter. Tag me @annembray on IG and Twitter, Anne M Bray on FB. THANKS!

Or, even better, I'll make I made a Happy Shoppers page with a linkup and you can link there.

*Hat tip to Catherine of Not Dressed As Lamb for enlightening me about Redbubble!