Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ladies of the Canyon -- Gypsy Junkies

If I were going to a music festival and wanted to look cool, I'd grab something from Gypsy Junkies (oh yeah, and if I weighed what I did in my twenties - haha). I was just a little bit too young to go to Woodstock. I was even a little too young to get into the R-rated original film, released in 1970, but that didn't stop Shawn and me from lying about our birth dates to get in. I wanted to be a hippie so badly!
Anyway, Gypsy Junkies will fulfill any sartorial hippie fantasies you might be harboring. Some of these items that I sketched back in April don't seem to be in the ASOS Marketplace LAFC Le Shoppe. [Actually, NONE are there now! The listings expired!] If you've worked up a serious jones for one of these crazy tops, check Gypsy Junkies' website, maybe you can locate the items there.
sketch here
sketch here