Sunday, June 30, 2013

Green and Red Again

LINKS/ PURLOINED/ PURCHASED/ PRESS [sunglasses]/
This week, I dressed in complementary color schemes.
I tried various combos, really I did! But red and green remained my favorites.
Here, I vamp with some dandelion greens,
picked up at the farmers market.
I can't imagine eating the ones from my lawn,
I'm sure those are terribly bitter.
The paisley in that top dominated my week. I used it in an art piece that will go in a 60's themed show at SCA Project Gallery in Pomona, July 13-27. I uploaded it to Society6 and to the show Facebook Event Page. A lively conversation ensued over various garments I could make with the print. Resulting in my ordering SIX pairs of tights (because that was the minimum). It will be the inaugural item in my ASOS Marketplace shop. Insanity!
Here's the print:
60s Crown of Thorns Quilt, digital composite, various sizes, ©2013 Anne M Bray
Tomorrow, the linky for 52 Pick-me-up, Complementary Colors closes.
Come on over and play! Older posts that relate to the theme are welcome.

I'm linking up with Patti's Visible Monday. Another playground to consider.