Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where In the World: TxSC, Austin, TX

click on images to see bigger 
Much has been blogged about the TxSC events. (Was it really almost two weeks ago? I AM IN SUCH A FOG). I will provide you with SpySketches of my outfits and random photos with blogger links.
all suited up for a day with bloggers
Kelly of Broke Style and Punky of Punky Style
Vanna the Dr Scholl's Fashion Fast Flats
that we were given.
I opted for silver.
Merl strikes a pose in her new caftan
Rocquelle, of Consider Me Lovely,
found a beautiful mustard blazer
Elise, of Dress with Courage,
found a sequined item for $7.99!
I found... three bags full!
Savers is awesome!
We had a "blogger challenge" at Savers - to style an outfit with our thrifted finds and post with the Twitter hashtag #TxSCthrift. The winner got a goodie bag that included Elise's new book, Thrifting 101. I really wanted that swag!!!! I had a GREAT time channeling my inner Project Runway contestant. I wore one of my combinations the next day at the TxSC Symposium. You'll have to wait a bit to see that look... Here it is.